How to contact me:
This site is mobile friendly!
April 30, 2017
Watch this video and memorize this poem: Little white rabbit.
April 18, 2017
No school on this Easter Sunday! This week's assignment is practicing vegetables and fruits.
April 9, 2017
Today we learned vegetables. Here is the mp3 recording for today's lesson.
1. Listen to the recording and read along.
2. Listen to the recording and translate each word to English.
April 2, 2017
NO school this week. Happy Spring Break!
However we do have an assignment for this week: use highlight pens to color the words on this sheet
- color "animals" with red
- color "colors" with yellow
- color "directions" with green
Here is a dictiona...
March 27, 2017
Here is the lesson we learned today. Homework for this week:
1. Listen to the recording and read the lesson along with the recording.
2. Translate the lesson to Chinese
3. Write the 生字 (Characters）ten times.
4. Read and translate the 词语 (Words and expressions)
March 13, 2017
This week we learned to say directions in Chinese. Here is the pdf file for today's lesson.
1. Recite the poem on the first page. Here is the mp3 recording of the poem.
2. Practice the Chinese characters on the second page, write each character 10 times.
March 7, 2017
This week we learned to say "how much?" in Chinese. We also learned to say directions.
1. Chinese characters writing practice.
2. Watch this video.
3. Listen to this recording and translate these sentences to English.
February 27, 2017
1. Practice the following sentences in Chinese:
What fruit do you like to eat?
I like to eat apples.
Do you like to eat strawberries?
I like to eat strawberries.
I don't like to eat strawberries.
Please substitute different fruits...
February 20, 2017
Today we learned more fruits. Here are the Flashcards for this week's fruits we learned. Please print them out and ask the kids to practice them! Here is a video for the kids to watch. We will make a field trip next week to the supermarket :)
February 13, 2017
Here is this week's homework:
1. Practice Chinese characters using this worksheet
2. Watch this video about fruits
3. Practice fruits using the these flashcards
4. Memorize this week's poem: "Little colorful cat". mp3 recording and a picture of the poem.
Older Posts >
April 2017 (4)
March 2017 (3)
February 2017 (4)
January 2017 (2)
December 2016 (1)
November 2016 (3)
October 2016 (5)
September 2016 (3)
April 2016 (1)
March 2016 (2)
February 2016 (2)
January 2016 (3)
December 2015 (2)
November 2015 (4)
October 2015 (4)
September 2015 (5)